Lennox Planning and Development offers a full spectrum of town planning and development management services. Developments that we service include:
- RESIDENTIAL – Character Houses, Building relaxations, Subdivisions, Duplexes and Multiple Dwellings (Townhouses, Units, Terrace Houses).
- INSTITUTIONAL – Schools, Aged Care, Childcare Centres, Churches and Community Groups.
- COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL – All types, Mixed-Use, Design and Construct Buildings, Change of use/conversions
The town planning and development management services we provide include:
- Development/Project Management – manage the whole development process from concept to completion.
- Development Investigation – investigate the suitability of a site for a particular project including due diligence investigations.
- Development Applications – prepare, lodge and coordinate development applications with Council and State Government.
- Planning Issues/Show Cause Notices – advise on planning issues and address Show Cause Notices.
- Master Planning – coordinate the development of a site master plan with staging that flows from the mission, vision and values of the developer.
To streamline our development investigations and keep them cost-effective we offer a range of options through our Development Investigator service.
If the town planning or development management service you are looking for is not listed above we still may be able to assist you so please don’t hesitate to Contact Us
Good planning. Good outcomes.